August 22, 2005

Suspicious Activity in the Alley. Be on the Look Out

FYI,

Approximately 4:00 pm Sunday August 21st

I arrived home and was about to put my car in the garage when I noticed a dirty white male - 35 to 40 looking biker guy in the alley huddled behind my neighbours fence, he was talking on a cell phone.

When he saw me he immediately began walking away. He took off down the alley toward the 800 block. I finished parking my car and locked up my garage then I looked down the alley to try and follow him but he had disappeared.

Description below

White male
5.11" to 6.1"
Dark brown long hair
Wearing black jeans, with a black and orange Led Zeppelin T-shirt over his shoulder.
Smoking
Also was wearing a dark ball cap
approx. age 35 to 40
Dark tanned (like a roofing employee)

John Parent

Comment: This almost sounds like "Hell's Angel Guy" who does most of his phoning via cell phone during his daily jaunts up towards the 700 block. This may make him in violation of parole. If any body else recognizes the above description and approximate timing please comment to this blog. Thanks.

Addendum:
Last Evening around 7:30 P.M. I witnessed our Paper boy (guy) exiting the west alley onto Niagra. I do not know what purpose he would have for being there or taking that route. I know that this guy gives a lot of us the willies and he has been seen exiting peoples back yards on several occasions. His helper also has a lengthy rap sheet. No one seems to know what business he has at these locations. The problem is that he is the best paper boy we've ever had. Please post your comments to this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's chat about this. I have seen our paperboy strolling through the alley as well. Shall we request that he be removed from our route? Comments pls.

News from MoM said...

OK...We will have a porch meeting on this one. Want to make sure that we are doing the right thing. Hate to take away this guys livelyhood on a whim. We'll try to sort it out.