December 30, 2005

CHRISTMAS PICS 2005

A TRUE 4TH STREET CHRISTMAS
Art by Peter Angermann


A very fun time was had by all. The pics are in. Before we get there, an apology and a little clarification: In the days following the party, several neighbours asked how it went. When asked why they didn't attend they replied that it was too cold in the alley for them. "IN THE ALLEY" is a cocktail lounge on Wyandotte next to the KILDARE HOUSE. There was no winter pig roast in our alley. Sorry about that. We did truly miss you. Better clarification next time. Here are the pics:




Keeper of the Monmouth Cup


The Monmouth Cup. Eat your heart out 900 block.


Plentiful Spread. Thanks for Spearheading this Liz!


Festive nuts.


Santa has a nip with his deers.


Who wants the last one?


Santa and his dears Incognito.


Master of the Ceremony and Master Chef.


Clark Kent Arrives.


Those Lips!


Holiday Romance is in the Hood.


Hyme eeer. Daike me tuh yooo Leeeederrrrp...phh . Mry krixthmus!


Santa comes in here.


Take me back to Casa Blanca.


Hey Everybody! Hot knifing at Dwaynes Tonight!


Don't I look good with him?


Ahhr Maty!....Yer Wench looks Good t'me Tonight!


Fifi's Ghost.



The Christmas Rob.


Where's the left hand?


Havin My Baby!....


Don't I look good with him?


The men. The Guinness.


Take it all off. Don't stop for us.


I really look good with him.


Hey look! I can make animal shadows.


I really look good with him.


Christmas Strategy.


Hey You!





A good time was had by All!

No comments: